The American Lawyer Announces 2013 Lifetime Achiever Awards
Lawyer Awards Dinner Set for Oct. 29th
NEW YORK – July 11, 2013 – ALM’s The American Lawyer announced its 10th annual Lifetime Achiever awards, honoring outstanding private sector success and devotion to public service by members of the legal profession. The honorees will be profiled in the September issue and honored at the 10th Annual American Lawyer Awards dinner on Oct. 29. They are:
• Floyd Abrams, Cahill Gordon & Reindel
• Walter Dellinger, O’Melveny & Myers
• Stuart Eizenstat, Covington & Burling
• Joan Hall, Jenner & Block
• Charles James, Former Chevron Corporation general counsel, currently on faculty of Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
• Abe Krash, Arnold & Porter
• Ronald Olson, Munger, Tolles & Olson
• Barton Winokur (Law Firm Leader award), Dechert
The awards dinner, to be held at Cipriani in New York City, will also honor the recipients of The American Lawyer‘s A-list awards and Corporate Counsel’s Best Legal Department awards. As part of the gala, The American Lawyer will also name its annual Equal Justice Works fellow. Event sponsorship information is available at www.americanlawyerawards.com/contact-us.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.