Legalweek, The Conference Where Legal Business Gets Done
From January 29, 2018 through February 1, 2018, 9,000+ legal professionals will gather at the New York Hilton Midtown for Legalweek, New York, the largest legal industry event. Legalweek brings together all facets of the legal profession to address the key challenges facing the industry and uncover strategies to drive the business of law forward.
Network with peers, explore new products, listen and engage with the industries best thought leaders
New York, NY – December 11, 2017 – From January 29, 2018 through February 1, 2018, 9,000+ legal professionals will gather at the New York Hilton Midtown for Legalweek, New York, the largest legal industry event. Legalweek brings together all facets of the legal profession to address the key challenges facing the industry and uncover strategies to drive the business of law forward.
Jeh Johnson, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security from 2013-2017 and former General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Defense, will open Legalweek. He will suggest how the legal profession can move forward in midst of existential threats in turbulent times. Brian Krebs, data security expert from KrebsonSecurity.com, will deliver the Legaltech keynote “Cyber Security Eats the World”.
“Legalweek has become the premier legal event, offering five conferences, and an extensive exhibit hall, covering a wide variety of critical issues facing the entire legal industry as we move into 2018,” said John Stuttard, Senior Vice President of Global Events at ALM Media. “Our three new conferences, LegalDiversity and Talent Management Forum, Business of Law Forum and the revamped LegalMarketing, are molded from the trends ALM’s expert journalists have uncovered.”
Conferences within Legalweek include:
- Legaltech: Delves into leading legal technology solutions and showcases how the industry’s most successful law firms are preparing for the future.
- LegalCIO: Arms today’s law firm information and technology management professionals with cutting edge updates on technologies, inventive practical strategies and effective risk tools.
- LegalDiversity and Talent Management Forum: Examines what it takes to attract, retain, and develop a competitive workforce in firms and corporate departments as well as provide key diversity and inclusion strategies to be incorporated into an organization’s culture.
- LegalMarketing: Provides insights from the industries top CMOs, overviews of innovative tools and processes and strategies for staying ahead of the curve.
- Business of Law Forum: Brings together key stakeholders in the legal services delivery ecosystem, to discuss where the legal industry is headed, ideas on how to capitalize on these changes and an action plan that fits their organization.
“Legalweek is the place where legal business gets done,” said Sharon Morabito, Group Director, Events and Operations at ALM Media. “Attendees will be able to network with peers, stay ahead of the latest trends and influence the next wave of innovation within the legal industry.”
Legalweek will feature bootcamps on January 29th covering AI, In-House Leadership and SmallFirm Businesses. Multiple events will also occur on the Legaltech Tradeshow floor such as the Virtual Reality Lab, and Legal LITE (Legal Innovation, Trends, & Education) Stage.
For more information and to register for the Legalweek 2018 conference, visit: http://legalweekshow.com/ or follow @Legalweekshow and engage with #Legalweek18 for updates.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business.
Customers use ALM solutions to discover new ideas and approaches for solving business challenges, connect to the right professionals and peers to create relationships that move business forward, and compete to win through access to data, analytics and insight. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMMedia.
ALM is the most trusted media, information and intelligence company supporting both the practice of and business of professionals in the legal, insurance, commercial real estate and financial services industries. ALM delivers leading data, intelligence, insights, events and audiences essential for growing businesses globally to over 7 million professionals. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.