Legal Leaders Set To Gather at Legalweek New York
From January 29, 2018, through February 1, 2018, 9,000+ legal professionals will gather at the New York Hilton Midtown for Legalweek, New York, the week in which a series of innovative legal conferences and workshops combine to form the largest legal industry event. Legalweek brings together all facets of the legal profession to address the key challenges facing the industry and uncover strategies to drive the business of law forward.
ALM’s Legalweek, Where Legal Business Gets Done on January 29th through February 1st
New York, NY – January 22, 2018 – From January 29, 2018, through February 1, 2018, 9,000+ legal professionals will gather at the New York Hilton Midtown for Legalweek, New York, the week in which a series of innovative legal conferences and workshops combine to form the largest legal industry event. Legalweek brings together all facets of the legal profession to address the key challenges facing the industry and uncover strategies to drive the business of law forward.
“This year’s Legalweek speaker faculty is an unprecedented lineup of the brightest minds and leading innovators across the legal profession,” said Felicia Davis Director, Programming at ALM Media. “ALM is excited to host this thought provoking week of interactive discussions and debate on the legal community’s most pressing issues.”
Legalweek’s roster of 350+ speakers includes:
- Legaltech: Judge Joy Flowers Conti, Chief District Judge – U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania; Judge William Matthewman, United States Magistrate Judge, Southern District of Florida; and Mira Edelman, Director of eDiscovery Services, Facebook
- Business of Law Forum: Mary Shen O’Carroll, Head of Legal Operations, Technology & Strategy at Google; Gretta Rusanow, Head of Advisory Services, Law Firm Group at Citi Private Bank; and Mark Smolik, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer at DHL Supply Chain Americas
- LegalCIO: Oz Benamram, Chief Knowledge Officer at WHITE & CASE LLP; Douglas Caddell, Global Chief Information Officer at MAYER BROWN LLP; and Lucy Dillon, Chief Knowledge Officer at REED SMITH LLP
- LegalDiversity and Talent Management: Andrew Fossett, Senior Vice President & Head, Corporate Legal Affairs at NBC Universal; Gabrielle Brown, Director of Diversity & Inclusion at the New York City Bar Association; and Linda Bray Chanow, Executive Director at the Center for Women in Law (CWIL)
- LegalMarketing: Joe Calve, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at McGuireWoods; Tricia Lilley, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Fox Rothschild; and Jeffrey J. Berardi, Chief Marketing Officer at K&L Gates
ALM’s editorial team and ALM Intelligence analysts will offer attendees unique insights, driven by their deep engagement in the industry:
- ALM Intelligence Senior Analysts Nick Bruch and Steve Kovalan will kick off Legalweek with a State of the Industry address.
- Gina Passarella, Editor-in-Chief of The American Lawyer, will chair the Business of Law Forum and facilitate a workshop about ‘What GCs Want and Why Law Firms Struggle to Meet It’.
- Zach Warren, Editor-in-Chief of Legaltech News, will chair the Legaltech conference.
- ALM Editors and spokespeople will be on hand to discuss trends to watch: David Bario, Georgina Stanley, Greg Mitchell, Leigh Jones, Hank Grezlak, Ian Lopez, Lisa Helem, MP McQueen, Ben Hancock and more.
For more information and to register for the Legalweek 2018 conference, visit: http://legalweekshow.com/ or follow @Legalweekshow and engage with #Legalweek18 for updates.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.