Law.com Releases Insurance Coverage Law Center, the Next Generation of FC&S Legal
Expert Analysis of Current Legal and Policy Developments on Insurance Coverage for Litigators
New York, NY – March 8, 2019 — ALM announced today the release of the Insurance Coverage Law Center (ICLC), onto its cornerstone legal platform – Law.com. ICLC is an insurance coverage litigation solution that delivers daily expert analysis and tools to help law firms address recurring and complex client issues.
Users receive current and continually updated insurance coverage information including case law developments and the associated implications, legislative and regulatory developments, industry news, executive moves and policy form interpretation delivered through an intuitive website, a quarterly report and daily newsletter.
“The Insurance Coverage Law Center is part of the FC&S authoritative insurance portfolio developed more than 80 years ago which is widely known as the authority on insurance coverage interpretation and analysis,” said Richard Caruso, Vice President & General Manager of Legal Media. “Whether you’re an attorney practicing insurance coverage law, or a business executive wanting to stay on top of the latest developments, ICLC gives you the information you need when and where you need it.”
The Insurance Coverage Law Center provides:
- Daily expert summary and ‘so what’ implications of significant insurance precedent across jurisdictions
- Weekly updates of legislative and regulatory developments with call-outs of important changes and their implications
- Expert-curated reviews of the most critical news developments for industry-watchers including key moves in the profession
- A weekly curation of the most important insurance verdicts and settlements culled from ALM’s VerdictSearch including a detailed analysis of the implications by industry experts
- A daily newsletter delivered to insurance attorney inboxes highlighting the most critical case law developments of the day
- A quarterly in-depth analysis of the most significant developments in insurance coverage litigation with the Insurance Coverage Law Report
- Access to insurance industry professional questions about policy interpretation with insightful analysis by our FC&S Editor, Christine Barlow, CPCU
Top insurance coverage litigation experts, with more than 30 years’ experience, will support the development of the daily coverage and analysis for ICLC, working closely with Law.com’s editorial staff.
“Our partnership with top insurance coverage experts ensures that the content we offer our customers each day is authoritative and trusted,” said Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer, ALM Media. “Now our product experience makes it easy for that content to be put to use immediately.”
The Insurance Coverage Law Center (ICLC) is available as a standalone or add-on subscription to Law.com. To find out more information, please visit: at.law.com/ICLC
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.