Insurance and Benefits Thought Leaders Set to Gather at 14th Annual BenefitsPRO Broker Expo
ALM’s Benefits Event set in San Diego, California on April 17-19
New York, NY – February 21, 2018 – Influential business leaders from the insurance and benefits industries will convene at the 14th annual BenefitsPRO Broker Expo at the San Diego, CA Bayfront Hilton on April 17-19, 2018.
The event will feature networking opportunities as well as educational sessions hosted by leading industry practitioners and national experts who will provide insights to help brokers increase sales, improve client satisfaction, and run more profitable brokerages/agencies.
Nationally renowned keynote speakers at the BenefitsPRO Broker Expo 2018 will include:
- Gurpreet Dhaliwal, Professor of Medicine at UCSF and Expert on Human Decision Making, will be the opening keynote on April 17, discussing “Future Trends in Healthcare.”
- Bobby Jindal, former Governor of Louisiana (2008-2016) and U.S. Presidential Candidate of the 2016 election will be the morning keynote on April 18, discussing “Current Events Surrounding Today’s Political Landscape.”
- Donna Brazile, Veteran Political Strategist; Interim Chair of the Democratic National Committee, will share her “View From Washington” on April 18.
“We are excited about this year’s agenda, which features top-notch keynote speakers and some of the foremost thought leaders in our industry,” said Paul Wilson, Editor-in-Chief of ALM’s BenefitsPRO. “Attendees will hear about the many changes occurring within the healthcare and benefits spaces and learn how they can excel in this tumultuous landscape.”
This year’s BenefitsPRO Broker Expo will feature more broker-to-broker networking opportunities, interactive workshop-style sessions, and new features including:
- NAHU Advanced Self-Funded Certification: A course that will highlight best practices, the importance of high quality consulting, and insights into regulatory oversight; offering 5 Continuing Education (CE) credits upon completion.
- Benefits Innovation Speed Round: A rapid-fire series of TED talk-style keynotes with benefits visionaries covering the “Four Things that Must Change in Employee Benefits.”
- Broker Strategy Smackdown: A unique, interactive session during which three prominent brokers will each present a challenging case on cost containment and client value. The audience will vote on which strategy they believe was most effective before the actual results are revealed.
For more information and to register for the BenefitsPRO Broker Expo, visit: http://www.bprobrokerexpo.com and follow @Benefits_PRO and join in the conversation with #BProBrokerExpo.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.