General Counsel and In-House Counsel Leaders Set to Gather at the 18th Annual SuperConference
ALM’s SuperConference, a Corporate Counsel event set in Chicago, IL on May 22-23
New York, NY – May 9, 2018 – General Counsel and senior legal leaders will convene at the 18th Annual SuperConference event, taking place at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile on May 22-23, 2018 in Chicago, IL.
This premier forum will tackle topics ranging from the evolving role of the GC, working more closely with C-Suite peers, GDPR, cybersecurity, how to manage and grow your legal department, and crisis response and management.
SuperConference will feature General Counsel and Senior Counsel speakers from organizations such as: Microsoft, Dyson, Tenneco, DHL Supply Chain Americas, Archer Daniels Midland, Compass Minerals, Abercrombie & Fitch, H&R Block, GE Healthcare, American Medical Association, and Blue Cross Blue Shield among many other notable companies; covering topics across educational tracks including:
- Cyber & Data Security will discuss the preventative measures to avoid becoming the next target, training employees to mitigate risks on social media, and forming your own comprehensive legal response plan.
- Business Partner Strategies highlights the various ways General Counsel can align more closely with their C-Suite partners to drive innovation, tackle employment issues and mitigate risk in M&A transactions and beyond.
- Litigation will cover crisis management, combating complex litigation issues, and alternative litigation funding.
- Law Department Operations addresses the evolving law departments and how artificial intelligence is transforming the legal profession.
- Risk & Regulatory Updates looks at the impact of regulatory changes throughout the industry, common risks being faced and compliance strategies to prevent these issues.
“SuperConference is a fantastic opportunity to interact with your peers, get great insight to issues that are keeping you up at night, and gain practical tips to help you do your job more effectively and efficiently,” said Heather Nevitt, Editor-in-Chief, Corporate Counsel, Inside Counsel and Texas Lawyer.
For more information and to register for SuperConference, visit: www.icsuperconference.com and follow @ALMEvents and join the conversation with #GCSuperConference.
ALM is the most trusted media, information and intelligence company supporting both the practice of and business of professionals in the legal, insurance, commercial real estate and financial services industries. ALM delivers leading data, intelligence, insights, events and audiences essential for growing businesses globally to over 7 million professionals. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.