Claims Professionals Set to Gather at the 22nd Annual America’s Claims Event
ALM’s ACE Event set in Austin, Texas on June 25-27
New York, NY – April 25, 2018 – Influential business leaders from the insurance and claims industries will convene at the 22nd annual America’s Claims Event at the JW Marriott Austin on June 25-27 in Austin, TX.
The event will feature networking opportunities as well as educational sessions hosted by leading industry practitioners and national experts who will provide insights to help claims professionals drive growth, bolster efficiency, improve customer experience, and stay on the cutting edge of an ever-changing industry.
Experts at the 2018 America’s Claims Event will include:
- Chris Malone, Customer Insights Experts and author of “The HUMAN BRAND,” will be opening the keynote session on June 25th about “The HUMAN BRAND: Client & Employee Loyalty in the Digital Age.”
- Nancy Giordano, Strategic Futurist, Corporate Strategist, & CEO/Founder of Play Big Inc., will provide insights on “How Technology, Demographics and Values Are Disrupting the Future of Work and Talent” on June 26th.
- David A. Pieffer, Practice Lead Property & Casualty Insurance Practice at J.D. Power, will provide the opening address on June 27th – “Harnessing Appropriate Technology to Increase Customer Satisfaction.”
This year’s event will consist of 45+ speakers covering topics across several educational tracks including:
- Claims Leadership will focus on building and equipping the next generation of leaders in the industry.
- Claims Innovation will highlight technology, processes, and issues evolving the function of claims professionals.
- Business of Claims will address topics outside of the claims space that poses threats to business operations.
2018’s America’s Claims Event will feature leading solution providers, executive level speakers, and extended networking opportunities. Highlights include:
- CE Credits: For attendees the chance to earn insurance CE credits as you learn and network.
- Educational Sessions: ACE will host interactive sessions during which prominent claims professionals will discuss and plan for the industry’s future, develop new techniques for leadership, and work to improve processes for insurers and their policyholders.
- ACE Awards: The ACE Awards will honor select claims professionals who exemplify excellence in leadership, customer service, and industry leading innovation. The ACE Awards presentation will occur on June 27.
“ACE provides insurance professionals with a unique opportunity to learn with and from their colleagues about the significant issues affecting the industry,” said Patricia Harman, Editor-in-Chief, Claims Magazine. “Our goal is to provide insights so insurers can educate their employees, meet their policyholders’ expectations and prepare for future challenges.”
For more information and to register for America’s Claims Event, visit: https://www.americasclaimsevent.com and follow @PC360_Claims and join in the conversation with #AmericasClaimsEvent.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.