ALM’s Legaltech News Announces Winners of the 2015 LTN Innovation Awards
Best legal technology leaders, products and projects in the legal community recognized
New York, NY – July 17, 2015 ALM’s Legaltech News has unveiled the winners of the 2015 LTN Innovation Awards, an annual recognition of the best legal technology leaders, products and projects in the legal community. The 26 honorees, in categories ranging from CIO of the Year to Best Mobile Device Tool, were recognized by Legaltech News at a special event on July 14 at the City Club of San Francisco at the close of Legaltech West Coast, the premier legal technology event of the year.
“The LTN Innovation Awards bring together a diverse group of professionals who exemplify leadership in the integration of technology into the legal community,” says LTN Editor-In-Chief Erin Harrison. “Our honorees represent some of the most accomplished professionals in the industry and demonstrate the growing need for embracing innovative strategies for the future.”
This year’s categories and winners are:
- CIO of the Year: Dan Nottke, Kirkland & Ellis
- Law Department Operations Manager of the Year: Connie Brenton, NetApp
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Corporation: General Electric
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Law Firm (less than 100 lawyers): Bassi, Edlin, Huie & Blum
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Law Firm (more than 100 lawyers): Seyfarth Shaw
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Pro Bono Project: New York State Unified Court System
- New Product of the Year: Catalyst Repository Systems, Catalyst Insight Predict
- Best Marketing Services Provider: One400
- Best Knowledge Management Software: ZL Technologies, Unified Archive
- Best Mobile Device Tool: AgileLaw
- Best Trial Support Software: Indata TrialDirector
- Best Case/Matter Management System: Mitratech, TeamConnect 4
- Best Records Management Software: HP, HP Records Manager
- Best Risk Management Software: Compliance Science Inc.
- Best Time and Billing Software: Tikit Inc., Carpe Diem
- Best Collaboration Tool: Opus2 Magnum
- Best Document Automation/Management: Leaflet
- Best E-Discovery Managed Services Provider: Iris Data Services, Arc
- Best E-Discovery Processing: Nuix
- Best E-Discovery Review Platform: Recommind, Axcelerate 5
- Best E-Discovery Legal Hold: Zapproved, Legal Hold Pro
- Best E-Discovery Hosting Provider: Logikcull 2015
- Best E-Discovery OEM Technology Partner: Content Analyst
- Best Research Product: Docket Alarm
- Best Research Platform: Thomson Reuters Westlaw Next
- Best Practice Management Software: LexisNexis Legal & Professional Firm Manager
Award nominations were solicited from the magazine’s subscribers and through the publication’s website. Award recipients were selected by a panel of judges comprised of members of Legaltech News’ editorial staff.
About Legaltech News
Legaltech News provides timely information and insight into the latest technologies, products and services available for the legal marketplace, as well as analysis and commentary from industry experts and senior law firm and corporate counsel decision makers. It is distributed to more than 40,000 selected subscribers and is available online at www.lawtechnologynews.com.
LTN is published by ALM Media Properties.
ALM is the most trusted media, information and intelligence company supporting both the practice of and business of professionals in the legal, insurance, commercial real estate and financial services industries. ALM delivers leading data, intelligence, insights, events and audiences essential for growing businesses globally to over 7 million professionals. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.