ALM’s Investment Advisor Reveals the ‘Most Influential’ People in the Investment Advisory World
Exclusive interviews and insights available in the May issue of Investment Advisor and online throughout the month on ThinkAdvisor.com
NEW YORK – May 2, 2016 – ALM’s Investment Advisor, the leading publication for independent and independent-minded investment advisors and financial planners, has announced the 14th annual IA 25: the 25 most influential people in and around the advisor community. Investment Advisor’s editorial staff selected these honorees for the impact they have had and will continue to have on investing, practice management, technology and psychology, and the regulatory universe in which all advisors operate.
This year’s list is unique in that the honorees aren’t necessarily household names, yet they wield a tremendous amount of influence and are charting a path for the investment advisory industry of the future. “In every organization, in every industry there are influential people who nevertheless fly under the radar,” said Jamie Green, editor-in-chief of Investment Advisor. “This year, we seek to honor those individuals who may not have a CEO or chairman’s title but who know advisors well and quietly and effectively provide advisors with the tools and insights they need to grow and compete.”
The IA 25 profiles will appear in the May issue of Investment Advisor. Additional coverage and complete profiles of the 14th Annual IA 25 honorees will be available throughout May on ThinkAdvisor.com.
This year’s IA 25 Honorees are:
- Eric Clarke, Orion Advisor Services
- Stuart DePina, Envestnet | Tamarac
- Naureen Hassan, Morgan Stanley
- Neesha Hathi, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Ed O’Brien, eMoney Advisor
- Clara Shih, Hearsay Social
- Jon Stein, Betterment
Advocates and Educators
- Laurie Belew, FPA NexGen
- Marty Bicknell, Mariner Holdings
- Kol Birke, Commonwealth Financial Network
- Fred Reish, Drinker, Biddle & Reath
- Mark Kantrowitz, Cappex
- Cam Marston, Generational Insights
- Marilyn Mohrman-Gillis, CFP Board
- Jim O’Sullivan, High Frequency Economics
- Lex Sokolin, Vanere/NewstEgg Wealth
- Thomas Perez, Department of Labor
- David Grim and Stephen Luparello, SEC
- Jane Jarcho, SEC
- Colleen Bell, Cambridge Investment Research
- Jason Carroll, Live Oak Bank
- Lori Hardwick, Pershing
- Kate Healy, TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Chris Paulitz, Financial Services Institute
- Richard Sincere, Sincere & Co.
About Investment Advisor and the Investment Advisor Group
With a circulation of 100,000, Investment Advisor is now in its 36th year of serving independent and independent-minded investment advisors and financial planners across the United States through its monthly magazine and online at ThinkAdvisor.com. The Investment Advisor Group of ALM consistently produces the premier digital and print news, analysis and resources that the community of professional financial advice-givers needs to serve clients, stay compliant and maximize growth.
ALM is the most trusted media, information and intelligence company supporting both the practice of and business of professionals in the legal, insurance, commercial real estate and financial services industries. ALM delivers leading data, intelligence, insights, events and audiences essential for growing businesses globally to over 7 million professionals. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.