ALM to Host Law Firm Chief Information and Technology Officers Forum in NYC
Scheduled in conjunction with LegalTech New York, conference to focus on best strategies for managing law firm IT departments
NEW YORK – December 20, 2012 – ALM’s Law Technology News and The American Lawyer will present the 9th Annual Law Firm Chief Information & Technology Officers Forum at the Hilton New York Hotel, January 30-31, 2013.
This conference will update law firm technology leaders on the best strategies for managing the law firm’s IT department, as well as cutting-edge education sessions on new and emerging technologies that can dramatically increase the profitability and efficiency of the law firm.
The event will take place in conjunction with LegalTech New York, the number-one legal technology event of the year, which will also be held at the Hilton New York, on January 29-31, 2013. All attendees receive a complimentary pass to LegalTech, including all sessions and the opening day cocktail reception.
The conference co-chairs are Peter McGoff, general counsel and corporate secretary of Box, and Gavin Gray, chief information officer at Perkins Coie. Speakers include the following leaders in the law firm technology executives:
- Tom Baldwin, chief knowledge officer, Reed Smith LLP
- Doug Caddell, managing director, HBR Consulting, and former chief information officer, Foley Lardner LLP
- Judi Flournoy, chief information officer of Kelley Drye & Warren LLP;
- Leigh Isaacs, director of record and information management, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP;
- Rudy Moliere, director of information governance and records management, White & Case;
- Frank Spandino, chief information officer, Epstein Becker Green; and
- Chris Zegers, chief information officer, Lowenstein Sandler.
Detailed information about the event, including registration forms and the conference agenda, is available at www.lawtechnews.com/cioforum.
The Law Firm Chief Information and Technology Officers Forum is presented by ALM Events, a leading producer of educational and networking events for business leaders and professionals. Other ALM events include ALM Legal Conferences, Insight Information Conferences and the RealShare Conference series for commercial real estate professionals.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.