ALM Intelligence Upgrades Group Insurance Tool to 3.0
Judy Diamond Associates Improves GI Tool with 90,000 More Contacts and Modeled Premium Code
New York, NY – September 17, 2018 — ALM Intelligence’s Benefits division, Judy Diamond Associates, has just released upgrades to its industry-leading Group Insurance (GI) tool. These new features will help insurance carriers and brokers to prospect, analyze, and discover opportunities within the Group Insurance market.
The GI 3.0 Tool will provide users with:
- The ability to aggregate data at the sponsor level, combining data from multiple filings to create a complete view of a firm’s employee benefits package.
- An exclusive and detailed model of the premiums paid by each plan sponsor, correctly allocated to the individual lines of insurance coverage
- Interactive data charts to review the last 5 years of payments to brokers, carriers, and other service providers
- Search-dependent heat mapping, to allow users to generate customized graphics of the country or any state based on any one over 100 different criteria
- Real time data aggregation and analysis, to summarize and display key information on plan types, industries, carriers, and brokers
- An all new “quick search” interface which allows for complex queries in seconds
The GI Tool has also added and vetted 90,000 new contacts to it’s database which are not found in the 5500, making them exclusive to the Judy Diamond platform.
“This upgrade to Judy Diamond’s flagship product will be rolled out to all existing and new customers at no cost, as part of their subscription,” said Eric Ryles, Vice President of Custom Solutions, ALM Intelligence. “By applying the latest best-thinking in search, data visualization, and data modeling we are giving users a tool that unlocks the full value of the 5500 and stands alone as the platform for serious benefits intelligence.”
To find out more about the Group Insurance tool, visit: https://www.judydiamond.com/products/group-insurance-directory/
About ALM Intelligence
ALM Intelligence, a division of ALM Media LLC, supports legal, consulting, and benefits decision-makers seeking guidance on critical business challenges. Our proprietary market reports and analysis, rating guides, prospecting tools, surveys, and rankings, inform and empower business leaders to meet business challenges with confidence. Please visit www.alm.com/intelligence for more information.
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.