ALM Intelligence Launches Legal Compass, The Next Generation Of Legal Insights
Online intelligence platform for legal professionals, featuring 30 years of proprietary research data and unique insights from 250,000+ attorneys, firms and companies
New York, NY – Nov. 9, 2017 – ALM Intelligence today announced the launch of its next generation legal solution, Legal Compass, an innovative online tool redefining how professionals involved in the practice or business of law will navigate their most pressing and complex legal industry challenges.
Based on ALM’s proprietary research data and extensive external data sources, Legal Compass offers a dynamic user interface and visualization tools to explore key data and compare advanced insights about critical law firm business topics such as financials, diversity, lateral movement, office trends, practice area changes, and headcount.
The key features accessed through the platform are:
- Benchmarking – Evaluate performance against peers and the broader market using unique financial and operational KPIs.
- Lawyer Moves – Identify new players and how firms are strengthening or weakening in critical markets and practice areas.
- Diversity – Leverage unparalleled diversity data to benchmark against peer firms and the broader industry trends.
- Offices and Practices – Track office footprint and practice area expansions and contractions with interactive maps and charts.
- Events and News – Monitor the practice areas and topics competitors are promoting through events, news and thought leadership.
- ALM Intelligence Reports and Analysis – Access the entire database of proprietary Reports, including Am Law 100, NLJ 500, A-List, Diversity, and Scorecard, with underlying data and analysis.
“Our customers are always looking for an edge,” said Andrew Neblett, President, ALM Intelligence. “Whether developing strategic plans, evaluating acquisitions or lateral hires, exploring new markets or better positioning their firm, Legal Compass is the ultimate competitive intelligence tool within the legal industry. It helps our clients turn information into intelligence to power their decision-making.”
To learn more about Legal Compass, please visit: http://at.alm.com/IntelligenceLegalCompass
About ALM Intelligence
ALM Intelligence, a division of ALM Media LLC, supports legal, consulting, and benefits decision-makers seeking guidance on critical business challenges. Our proprietary market reports and analysis, rating guides, prospecting tools, surveys, and rankings, inform and empower business leaders to meet business challenges with confidence. Please visit www.alm.com/intelligence for more information.
ALM is the most trusted media, information and intelligence company supporting both the practice of and business of professionals in the legal, insurance, commercial real estate and financial services industries. ALM delivers leading data, intelligence, insights, events and audiences essential for growing businesses globally to over 7 million professionals. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMGlobal_.