16th Annual Corporate Counsel Forum Europe
Legal Week and Corporate Counsel Host Event at Pennyhill Park in September
London, UK – July 5, 2018 – ALM announces the 16th Annual Corporate Counsel Forum Europe, a Legal Week and Corporate Counsel event, for legal department heads to deconstruct and redefine the role of a General Counsel. The Corporate Counsel Forum Europe will take place at Pennyhill Park Hotel & Spa in Surrey on September 13-14, 2018.
The Forum Europe is co-chaired by Philip Bramwell of BAE Systems and Sabine Chalmers of BT Group, who will discuss the theme of ‘Building, Sustaining & Developing Trust in a Volatile World’.
The conference offers 25+ speakers who will offer crucial intelligence to help GC’s navigate major changes, discover ways to transform their company’s data privacy, learn and refine their skills in compliance culture, and develop ways to improve diversity within their businesses.
The Corporate Counsel Forum Europe speakers includes:
- Laura Kuenssberg, Political Editor, BBC
- Jeremy Barton, General Counsel, KPMG
- Siobhan Moriarty, General Counsel, Diageo
- Rupert Bondy, General Counsel, Reckitt Benckiser
- Cameron Craig, Deputy General Counsel, Group Head of Data Privacy, HSBC
- Kirsty Cooper, Group General Counsel, Aviva
- David Eveleigh, Group General Counsel, Serco Group plc
- Karen Kerrigan, Chief Legal Officer, Seedrs
- Janet McCarthy, Group General Counsel, Santa Fe Group
- Kerry Phillips, Legal Director, Vodafone Group Enterprise
- Angus McBride, General Counsel, News UK
- Adrian Morris, Group General Counsel, Tesco
- Mark Gregory, General Counsel, Rolls Royce
- Mo Zain Ajaz, Head of Legal Operational Excellence, National Grid
“We are excited to welcome two of the UK’s most high-profile GCs as co-chairs of this event. Sabine and Phillip are ideally placed to lead what promise to be a fascinating series of sessions as GCs explore how they can help steer their companies through choppy political and economic waters,” said John Malpas, Publisher, Legal Week.
To learn more about the Corporate Counsel Forum Europe, visit: http://www.corporatecounsel-forum.com/ehome/index.php?eventid=328400&
To join the conversation of social, follow @LegalWeekEvents and use #CorporateCounselForum.
About Legal Week
Legal Week is essential reading for business lawyers, offering clear reporting and hard-hitting analysis of the biggest and most up-to-date news in the legal profession, as well as investigating the issues behind the stories from the UK and around the world. Legal Week Events manages high-profile events, creating unrivalled programmes and networking opportunities while legalweek.com provides an indispensable online resource with daily news bulletins and an archive of over 27,000 news stories. www.legalweek.com
Publishing director, Legal Week
Tel +44 0203 875 0654
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMMedia.