Corporate Counsel is trusted by more chief legal officers, general counsel and in-house counsel than any other industry publication. From legal affairs and business issues to government mandates and exclusive survey findings, Corporate Counsel delivers the news and insights that corporate legal executives want most.
With the most in-depth in-house legal information, Corporate Counsel attracts maximum attention with content that matters most to top in-house decision-makers. That’s why Corporate Counsel is recognized as one of the best integrated business publications in the nation by American Business Media and the American Society of Magazine Editors.
- Best Legal Departments
- GC Compensation Survey
- Who Represents Corporate America?
- Who Represents IP America?
- Patent Litigation Survey
- Top IP Litigation Wins
CorpCounsel.com is the award-winning destination for In-house attorneys and executives looking for breaking news, in-depth features, analysis and insight necessary to steer their departments, companies and careers toward success.
- Breaking updates
- “From the Experts”
- “Who’s News”
- CC Compensation Survey and other surveys of in-house counsel
- “IP Insider”
Reach thousands of corporate legal decision-makers with co-branded emails that deliver your message directly to your target audience. Now you can strategically position your company or firm alongside relevant content—and deliver your message directly to the inboxes of our elite, engaged audience.
Corporate Counsel Daily Alert: Daily breaking news from the in-house legal world.
IP Insider Weekly Report: A comprehensive look at the week’s biggest IP stories.
In-House Tech Alert: A look at the week's biggest technology stories relevant to in-house legal departments.
Daily breaking news from the in-house legal world
A comprehensive look at the week’s biggest IP stories
A look at the week’s biggest technology stories relevant to in-house legal departments
Corporate Counsel presents face-to-face events where general counsel, law practitioners, entrepreneurs and corporate executives come together to learn, network and transact business. ALM Events offer a range of opportunities for sponsors to reach qualified prospects.
- Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum, Online
- IP Counsel Forum, San Jose, CA
- General Counsel Conference, New York, NY
- General Counsel West Coast Conference, San Francisco, CA
- Hedge Fund General Counsel Summit, New York, NY
- IP Trademark Copyright and Licensing Forum, New York, NY
- Cross-Border M&A Forum, New York, NY
- Cross-Border Litigation Forum, New York, NY
- Litigation Summit and Exposition, Washington, D.C.
- Controlling Legal Costs, New York, NY
- Cross-Border M&A Forum, September 11, 2012, New York, NY
- Litigation Summit and Exposition, November 12-13, 2012, Washington, D.C.
Subscription, online access or general queries: