The role of the general counsel has unarguably changed in recent years, both in terms of scope and importance within the corporate suite. There’s plenty to keep a GC up at night, whether it’s assessing and mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, managing to budget, or enabling the business to meet its goals.
Join this market research packed session for a discussion on in-house legal departments, covering:
– Where in-house leaders need the most support;
– Which challenges present the biggest risk; and
– How firms can differentiate themselves from the competition
– Patrick Fuller (moderator), VP of Legal Intelligence, ALM Intelligence
– Heather Nevitt, Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Counsel, Inside Counsel & Texas Lawyer
– Steve Kovalan, Director of Research, Legal Intelligence
ALM Intelligence’s Analysts deliver actionable insights on the most critical challenges impacting the legal industry. Through rigorous analysis and interpretation of ALM’s vast proprietary data assets and deep market research, we inform and guide leaders of law firms and law departments, enabling them to proceed on the optimal path forward.