Litigation is on track to cost American companies over $22B in fees and costs this year, a number that has been on an upward trend for three years in a row.
Enter litigation finance. A rapidly growing corporate finance solution to help companies of all sizes manage the risk and cost of litigation whether a company has a single case or many, affirmative or defense.
Watch this webinar to:
· Find out why 99% of corporate counsel who have used litigation finance report they would use it again
· Understand why 60% of in-house counsel who have not yet used funding plan to do so
· And hear from leading industry practitioners about what lies on the road ahead
– Charles M. Agee, Managing Partner, Westfleet Advisors
– David J. Kerstein, Chief Risk Officer & Senior Investment Manager, Validity Finance
– Steve Kovalan, Director of Legal Research, ALM Intelligence
ALM Intelligence's Analysts deliver actionable insights on the most critical challenges impacting the legal industry. Through rigorous analysis and interpretation of ALM's vast proprietary data assets and deep market research, we inform and guide leaders of law firms and law departments, enabling them to proceed on the optimal path forward.
Additional ResourcesDownload Presentation Slidedeck Download the Reports of the Research Presented Here Download the Westfleet Litigation Finance Buyer's Guide