January 13, 2017
ALM’s Legaltech News Shifts Print Strategy
Legaltech News print technology section to appear in Corporate Counsel and The American Lawyer
New York, NY—January 13, 2016— In an effort to expand audience reach and engagement among key decision makers and influencers in the legal industry, Legaltech News is announcing the development of a new printed 24-page technology section appearing in Corporate Counsel and The American Lawyer print issues in February, June, September and December, 2017.
For more information about the new section contact a local sales manager or visit www.legaltechnews.com.
While Zach Warren, Editor-in-Chief and the Legaltech News team continues to grow engagement with core technology readers online at Legaltechnews.com, the new printed section, which replaces the stand-alone magazine, will increase the reach of Legaltech New’s print coverage from 35,000 to 50,000+ through the combined audiences of Corporate Counsel and The American Lawyer.
“This shift creates a powerful value proposition for legal tech marketers,” says Richard Caruso, Vice President & General Manager of ALM’s Legal Segment. “Because of the change, marketers in this section will now reach the powerful audience of Corporate Counsel, and the equally powerful paid audience of The American Lawyer, which are two of the largest areas of business opportunities in the legal marketplace.”
Key elements of the strategy include:
- Quarterly print content attuned to the unique needs of large legal enterprises (AmLaw200 and corporate legal departments)
- Daily online content addressing the full spectrum of legal tech audiences, including small and large law, government, corporate legal departments, and suppliers of technology products and services
- The LTN print section will appear prominently between each issue’s features and back-of-issue departments and columns, distinguished from the rest of the folio through graphic design treatments
- Bonus distribution at ALM industry events of each quarterly issue of The American Lawyer and Corpate Counsel where the Legaltech News section appears
- Published ad rates will remain the same and any existing negotiated program rates will be honored
“With year over year site traffic up 15% and online registrations continuing to rise, now is the right time to make this shift.” says Tom Larranaga Director of Strategic Partnerships & Business Development at ALM. “In most industries, tech-focused media has already evolved to digital-only platforms. The future of LTN is online; yet, we also feel that leveraging the print distribution of CC and TAL makes sense given the growing impact that new and emerging technologies are having on the legal industry and the business of law.”
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business.
Customers use ALM solutions to discover new ideas and approaches for solving business challenges, connect to the right professionals and peers to create relationships that move business forward, and compete to win through access to data, analytics and insight. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information, and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMMedia.