New Jersey Law Journal
Reach nearly two-thirds of New Jersey’s practicing attorneys in the nation’s ninth-largest legal market with its most trusted source for legal information. Every week, thousands of affluent and influential Garden State decision-makers devour the New Jersey Law Journal in print and online. They rely on the lively, provocative journalism, insightful editorials written by a “who’s who” of bar leaders, top verdicts and settlements, and vital court decisions and business news that impact the legal community.
The New Jersey Law Journal continues its long-standing tradition as the primary source for lawyers, law firms and their related industries.
- Judicial Guides
- New Partners Yearbook
- Top 20 and Top 40 Law Firms
- Bar Convention Preview/Recap
- Directory of In-House Counsel
- Legal Almanac
New Jersey Law Journal Online
- News articles and opinions posted daily
- “This Week In Print” access to last five issues
- Searchable archive of published and unpublished state and federal digests since 1994
- State and federal judicial profiles
- Archive of six months of news and cases
- Daily News Alert
- Daily Briefing (to all members of NJ State Bar Association)
- Daily and Weekly Topical Decision Alerts
- Weekly News and Case Alerts
More than 20 up to-date legal treatises by prominent practitioners to assist lawyers in all areas of litigation.
More than 30 in-person educational events in north, central and south Jersey, each with 50-400 attendees, are available for sponsorship. Other special events include Legal Departments of the Year and New Leaders of the Bar.