The award-winning Litigation magazine delivers useful information and insight to Corporate Counsel and The American Lawyer readers. Litigation is read by decision makers at the nation’s leading law firms and corporate legal departments looking for news and information on the year’s biggest cases, firms, highlights and litigation trends.
Polybagged twice a year with The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel, Litigation is a must-read for the nation’s top legal professionals–in-house counsel, government prosecutors and law firm lawyers all look to this special report for coverage and analysis of the biggest cases, profiles of successful litigation firms and a review of the year’s highlights and trends.
- General Counsel Conference, June, New York, NY
- General Counsel West Coast Conference, October 30, 2012, San Francisco, CA
- Cross-Border M&A Forum, September 11, 2012, New York, NY
- Cross-Border Litigation Forum, September 12, 2012, New York, NY
- Hedge Fund General Counsel Summit, September 18-19, 2012, New York, NY
- Controlling Legal Costs, November 28-29, 2012, New York, NY
- Litigation Summit and Exposition, November 12-13, 2012, Washington, D.C.