The Legal Intelligencer
As the oldest law journal in the U.S., The Legal Intelligencer takes advantage of 170 years as the expert source of legal information for professionals in Philadelphia, its suburbs and the state of Pennsylvania.
Accessed in print or online, The Legal Intelligencer remains the most-trusted source for judges, legal professionals, politicians, and law firms who need to stay on top of the latest court developments, verdicts as well as the business of law.
Lawyers, corporate counsel, judges and other business professionals with ties to the legal industry trust The Legal Intelligencer to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments. In three separate centuries, our award-winning, in-depth editorial coverage as well as news on court decisions, verdicts and practice issues have kept Pennsylvania’s legal community informed and involved.
Every Tuesday, our Pennsylvania Law Weekly section delivers statewide legal news and analysis regarding every state appellate decision, key trial and federal court decision, plus verdicts and settlement information and expert columnists.
PaLaw: The State of the Profession, is an annual publication listing the largest law firms, corporate legal departments, public interest firms, government legal offices, along with in-depth analysis of the financial statistics of Pennsylvania’s firms.
- GC Mid-Atlantic
- Lawyers on the Fast Track
- Litigation Departments of the Year.
- Pennsylvania District & County Reporter
- Pennsylvania Tax Handbook
- Pennsylvania Causes of Action guidebook
- Pennsylvania Judicial Directory and County Courthouse Guide
- Court Rules for Pennsylvania and Select Counties
- Official Publisher for the Philadelphia Bar Associaton Products: The Legal Directory, the Philadelphia Lawyer and the Philadelphia Bar Reporter.
AM Legal Alert
Start the day with top legal news from the pages of The Legal Intelligencer, plus web-only features.
PM Legal Alerts
News alerts from the staff of The Legal Intelligencer as it happens.
PA Law Weekly Alert
A weekly summary of news and case law published in the Pennsylvania Law Weekly.
Practice Column Alert
A weekly summary of practice papers written by specialized legal authorities regarding antitrust law, bankruptcy, family law, litigation and many others.
Most Viewed Alert
A weekly listing of the most-read news articles from The Legal Intelligencer.
Special Supplement Alerts
Get a link to the digital edition plus a summary and link to articles in our special sections.
- Lawyers on the Fast Track Awards Dinner
- Pennsylvania Law Managing Partners Breakfast (Philadelphia and Pittsburgh)
- Diversity in the Law Luncheon
- Best Corporate Legal Departments Awards Dinner
- Cooking Up Justice Dinner
- CLE Seminars
- Legal Roundtables
- Custom Legal Marketing Events