Distributed twice a year to more than 100,000 The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel readers, this special report provides useful information and insight that focuses on Intellectual Property for IP decision-makers: IP lawyers in every sub-specialty, in-house counsel, C-level executives, entrepreneurs and inventors.
Polybagged twice a year with The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel, the Intellectual Property special report examines trends, news developments, emerging and significant practitioners and firms, in addition to important cases in a way that offers value and insight to our audience of IP professionals.
- LegalTech New York, January 29-31, 2013, New York, NY
- LegalTech West, Los Angeles, CA
- Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum, Online
- IP Counsel Forum, March, San Jose, CA
- General Counsel Conference, June, New York, NY
- General Counsel West Coast Conference, November, San Francisco, CA
- Cross-Border Litigation Forum, September 12, 2012, New York, NY
- Investing in Emerging Markets Summit, October 17, 2012 New York, NY
- IP Trademark Copyright & Licensing Forum, October 24-25 New York, NY
- Controlling Legal Costs, November 28-29, New York, NY
- Litigation Summit and Exposition, November 12-13, 2012, Washington, D.C.