The Asian Lawyer
The Asian Lawyer keeps global corporations and law firms up-to-date with the latest business and legal news. Written by the award-winning editorial teams of The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel for an audience of managing partners, C-level executives and general counsel, The Asian Lawyer interprets this business market for an international audience.
Polybagged twice a year with The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel, The Asian Lawyer is the leading source covering the law firm news and corporate deal making throughout all of the Asia-Pacific region, including China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia.
- The Churn: detailed analysis of partner moves at Asia’s largest firms
- Big Deals: a bi-annual round up of the biggest deals
- Plus: our feature stories
The AsianLawyer.com keeps global corporations and law firms up to date with the latest business and legal news.
Twice a week, The Asian Lawyer newsletter subscribers receive the latest law firm and business news from Asia as well as breaking news alerts. Weekly columns include:
- The Firms: Law firm profiles and partner profiles at international firms
- The Deals: A summary of the weeks biggest business deals
- The Suits: In-depth coverage of international arbitration and the leading cases in Asian and U.S. courts involving Asian companies
- The Churn: Detailed analysis of partner moves at Asia’s largest firms
- Cross-Border M and A Forum, September 11, 2012, New York, NY
- Cross-Border, September 12, 2012, New York, NY
- Investing in Emerging Markets Summit, October 17, 2012, New York, NY
- Focus Asia, December 4, 2012, New York, NY