As the oldest law journal in the U.S., The Legal Intelligencer takes advantage of 170 years as the expert source of legal information for professionals in Philadelphia, its suburbs and the state of Pennsylvania.
Accessed in print or online, The Legal Intelligencer remains the most-trusted source for judges, legal professionals, politicians, and law firms who need to stay on top of the latest court developments, verdicts as well as the business of law.
From identifying voting patterns among the state Supreme Court justices to exposing judicial corruption to exploring what law firms are attempting to do to thrive during economically challenging times, The Legal Intelligencer is the most thorough and hardest-hitting resource for legal information in Pennsylvania.
Lawyers, corporate counsel and others with ties to the legal industry trust the Intelligencer to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments. In three separate centuries, our award-winning, in-depth editorial coverage as well as news on court decisions, verdicts and practice issues have kept Pennsylvania’s legal community informed and involved. Our award-winning investigative reporting and enterprise stories highlight problems in the legal community—and show you what the future holds for the courts and your practice.
Every Tuesday, our Pennsylvania Law Weekly section delivers statewide legal news and analysis regarding every state appellate decision, key trial and federal court decision.
- PA Law Top 100
- GC Mid-Atlantic
- Lawyers on the Fast Track
- Top Verdicts
- Top Laterals
- Plus over 45 featured special sections offered per year
- Additionally, we offer marketing opportunities in the membership newsletters, magazines and directories for the Philadelphia Bar Association and the PA Association of Justice.
Annual renewal rate of
222,000+ Average monthly page views on thelegalintelligence.com*
55,000+ Average unique visitors on thelegalintelligence.com*
67% of subscribers are Litigators
*Stats provided through Web Metrics and Internal survey programs
Continually updated with information designed to inform the state’s key decision-makers, The Legal Intelligencer’s dedicated website delivers up-to-the-minute legal news and information.
Website Features and Exclusives:
- Access to surveys and rankings including the PA Law 100
- Columns on litigation, ethics, law-firm management and more
- A searchable database of state and federal court decisions
- Lawyers on the Fast Track Awards Dinner
- PA Law Managing Partners Breakfast (Philadelphia & Pittsburgh)
- Diversity in the Law Luncheon/Women in the Profession Luncheon
- Legal Departments of the Year Awards Dinner
- Cooking Up Justice
- Litigation Summit
- CLE Seminars
- Legal Roundtables
- Lawyer Social Events
- Custom Legal Marketing Events