It’s not easy for busy attorneys to keep up with all the new developments and trends in Connecticut’s fast-paced legal scene. That’s why, every day, thousands of Connecticut lawyers take time from their hectic schedules to read the Connecticut Law Tribune either online or in print.
Each business day, readers get not only the latest news—they find court information, decisional law, and advance word on new statutes and regulations, coupled with the useful and practical analysis, scholarly insight, and professional perspective they need to make sense of it all. Our reporters know all the right resources to get the behind-the-scenes news—on firms, on judicial appointments, on upcoming professional requirements that you need. You’ll get the inside story on what prosecutors, judges and legislatures and law firm are up to and how it's likely to affect your practice.
Connecticut Law Tribune provides a unique opportunity to target your company’s message to the professional that require your service. Our advertising & business development professionals can assist you in developing a plan that contains many opportunities to reach your targeted audience. These services include:
- Targeting publications for effective advertising
- Focused editorial and advertorial sections
- Insert opportunities for your existing or new collateral material
- Seminars, events and other professional sponsorship opportunities
- Direct mail options
- Online advertising on CTLawTribune.com and within our e-newletters, such as the Daily Briefing e-news alerts
- Lawjobs.com for legal employment services