Next-Generation GlobeSt.com Launches with More Coverage, Customization, Updates, and Social Media Feedback for Commercial Real Estate Industry
“With the digital world changing at warp speed, GlobeSt.com has chosen to reinvent itself rather than rest on its laurels,” said Michael Desiato, Vice President & Group Publisher of the Real Estate Media Group. “With this relaunch, we are now providing the industry with twice as much original content, delivering it throughout the arc of the business day, and providing new ways for members to participate. For our business partners, this revamp means more opportunities to engage and partner with decision makers and industry thought leaders.”
The new GlobeSt.com includes:
- Radically expanded original reportage from GlobeSt.com editors, contributions from industry executives and thought leaders, and electronic access to Real Estate Forum, the leading CRE industry monthly.
- Additional content from RealShare Conferences, free access to ten years of GlobeSt.com archives, and industry-relevant articles from other leading business publications and local newspapers via an "Around the Web" section.
- Customized, timely delivery of region- and sector-specific news through new AM and PM email editions. Also launching soon will be a "Keep Me Updated" function allowing users to follow specific stories as they develop.
- Streamlined site navigation makes finding relevant information and resources easier than ever. Users can also specify region-specific home pages.
- More opportunities for users to share opinions on every story and even post relevant photos and videos. Live polls also allow users to weigh in on industry issues and topics of interest. Users can follow @GlobeStcom on Twitter and share stories on all social media channels.
- Preferred Resources directory of trusted service providers now searchable by geographic location or business discipline.
Advertisers can choose from new, larger ad sizes and benefit from the expanded email alert platform, including six weekly sector-specific alerts. A unique ad-size rotating bundle offers increased visibility and share of voice.
ALM, an integrated media company, is a leading provider of specialized business news and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors. ALM’s market-leading brands include The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum. Headquartered in New York City, ALM was formed in 1997. For more information, visit www.alm.com.
# # #
ALM, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, Law Technology News, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALM Media Properties, LLC.
212.421.0044 or email@example.com