ALM Releases Smart Litigator Connecticut
NEW YORK – January 7, 2013 – ALM, a leading provider of news and business information to the legal and real estate industries, today announced the release of Smart Litigator Connecticut, a comprehensive research and practice solution designed specifically for Connecticut litigators.
Smart Litigator Connecticut offers unlimited access to all state and federal court cases, state, the U.S. federal code, the rules and regulations from the Connecticut Practice Book, Connecticut verdicts and settlements from ALM’s VerdictSearch database, and a wide range of content – including local court decisions and news from ALM’s Connecticut Law Tribune, as well as more than 1,000 Connecticut practice forms.
The launch of Smart Litigator Connecticut follows the successful rollouts of Smart Litigator New York and New Jersey in 2011, and Smart Litigator Pennsylvania in 2012.
“Smart Litigator Connecticut is a comprehensive, affordable and easy-to-use solution developed specifically for Connecticut practitioners,” said Tim Kennelty, ALM’s vice president of product strategy and development. “The service includes easy access to everything the busy Connecticut practitioner needs to research, draft documents and plan strategy for their case. We’re excited to add Connecticut to the list of states served by Smart Litigator.”
Highlights of Smart Litigator Connecticut include:
• Case Law -- Databases of state and federal court cases for all 50 states;
• Analysis – Archive of columns from Connecticut Law Tribune and access to Connecticut legal treatises covering multiple practice areas;
• Practice Tips -- More than 150 “Practice Q&As” from top Connecticut practitioners with insights into litigation strategy;
• Forms -- More than 1,000 court-tested forms drafted by top Connecticut litigators;
• Judges – Profiles on more than 375 judges, in both federal and state courts; and
• Verdicts – Full archive of more than ten years of Connecticut verdicts and settlements.
To sign up for a free trial, please go to www.smartlitigator.com
ALM, an integrated media company, is a leading provider of specialized business news, research and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors. ALM’s market-leading brands include The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, Law Technology News, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum. Headquartered in New York City, ALM was formed in 1997. For more information, visit www.alm.com.
# # #
ALM, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, Law Technology News, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALM Media Properties, LLC.