ALM is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a digital marketing position on our National Publications marketing team. This position will manage marketing activities to support four key national legal brands, including The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel magazines. Responsibilities include supporting advertising sales, driving event attendance and utilizing social media in integrated campaigns. The position will work closely with our national advertising sales team to develop sales materials and create lead generation campaigns for new advertisers. He/she will work as part of a fast-paced, friendly and challenging marketing department. This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager of National Brands.
The ideal person for this role will be a self-starter with strong project management, analytical and writing skills. Candidates must be team-oriented and be able to work with diverse groups of people. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize workload and deliver projects on deadline. The ability to identify process improvements and impact change is a plus.
• Digital Marketing: Develop content for and execute thought leadership marketing email newsletter on a weekly basis
• Sales Support: Create strategic, client-facing sales pitch materials, including but not limited to presentations and sell sheets
• Brand Marketing: Drive attendance at publication events, share content via social media, and drive response for periodic surveys.
• Tracking/Reporting: Use online analytic tools to track KPIs % report on marketing ROI
• Must have 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in marketing, sales or business administration.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and copyediting.
• Knowledge of HTML and/or email marketing systems is strongly preferred.
• Must have proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint (or similar tool).
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask while meeting deadlines.
• Energetic & enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic.
• Independent and creative thinker; self-starter.
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM is a global leader in specialized business news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM’s award-winning media properties, which include Law.com, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and The New York Law Journal. Headquartered in New York City with 16 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs
Location: New York, NY