ALM is looking for a Marketing Coordinator on our Event Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a web-savvy marketer with 2+ years’ experience in a marketing role. The ideal candidate will have some experience in a variety of marketing activities including email, social, search banner ads and landing pages.
We are seeking self-starters, confident, vibrant, and career motivated individuals with a passion for marketing. Good administration and communication skills are a must in this dynamic role.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Direct marketing skills and knowledge of industry trends to create email, banners, landing pages, etc. that will drive response
• Develop of marketing materials with our in-house creative time for various products and events.
• Create custom landing pages and web forms to increase registration
• Conceive and execute tests to improve online marketing performance
• Analyze the performance of online marketing campaigns and make improvements, using online analytics software and results tracking
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM is the leading provider of specialized business news and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors. ALM's award-winning publications, events and digital properties anticipate and address the needs of our elite audience, delivering information and tools that allow them to succeed in today’s rapidly-changing and demanding business environment. ALM will continue to produce and distribute trusted and timely news, data, analysis and insights in an engaging and personalized manner on integrated platforms. For more information, visit www.alm.com
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs