ALM is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a multifaceted marketing and social media position. This position works closely with publishers, sales, creative services and editorial teams to drive advertising interest in our publications and increase brand exposure and recognition. He/she will work independently and as part of a team, providing departmental support in a fast-paced, friendly and challenging environment. This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager of National Brands.
The ideal person for this role will be a self-starter with strong organizational, analytical and writing skills. Candidates must be team-oriented and be able to work with diverse groups of people. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize workload and deliver projects on deadline. The ability to identify process improvements and impact change is a plus.
Major responsibilities include:
- Marketing: Execute tactical marketing plans, including creation and management of email campaigns, creation and production of printed marketing materials, direct mail campaigns, digital and print advertising, among others.
- Tracking and Reporting: Use online analytic tools, such as Google Analytics and Omniture Site Catalyst, to track and report on performance of key metrics and marketing ROI.
- Social Media: Manage national brand social media accounts, including tracking and reporting, and identify and present innovative ideas for promoting brands via social media.
- Trade Shows and Events: Participate in industry trade shows/events for the national brands portfolio. (Some domestic travel may be required.)
- Administrative Support: Maintain online system for shared project timelines and supporting documents, among other ad hoc administrative duties.
- Must have 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in marketing or business administration.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills,, including proofreading and copyediting.
- Must have proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML and/or email marketing systems is a plus.
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic
- Independent and creative thinker; self-starter
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM Media, where information and opportunity meet, is the leading provider of legal business news, information and products. With a top-rated portfolio that includes The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, Law Technology News, Law.com, Law Journal Press, The National Law Journal, Smart Litigator and ALM Legal Intelligence, ALM offers unmatched access to key audiences in the legal community—from managing partners, litigators and in-house counsel to C-level decision-makers, technology decision-makers and practitioners in many sub-specialties. Headquartered in New York City, ALM was formed in 1998. For more information, visit ALM.com and LAW.com.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs