Inside Sales Representative
ALMExperts is the leading expert directory in the U.S. with more than 15,000 profiles of the leading experts, investigators, process servers, court reporters, consultants and litigation support professionals. Our national and regional online and print directories are designed to help lawyers find the special expertise they need–and to help experts and consultants spread the word about their services and credentials to a qualified audience.
We are seeking an inside sales representative to sell our full range of display and classified advertising packages online and in print! We offer a competitive salary and commission plan, generous benefits, and a pleasant and supportive work environment.
• Selling online and print advertising for the legal business sector.
• Prospecting and pitching leads through cold calling.
• Following up on leads via email and telephone.
• Attaining sales equal to or exceeding specified goals.
• Maintaining all accounts in database.
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant phone sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must be comfortable making a large amount of daily cold calls
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explore.
• Knowledge of a contact database program such as ACT! Preferred
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM is a global leader in specialized business news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM’s award-winning media properties, which include Law.com, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and The New York Law Journal. Headquartered in New York City with 16 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs