Inside Sales Representative
ALM is currently seeking an energetic and professional Inside Sales Representative to add to our team, to build and maintain relationships with current customers and prospects. As part of our team, you will generate new business sales and renew current/previous subscribers by contacting existing ALM customers and new prospects selling or up-selling ALM products. As part of our team, you will contact and prospect clients over the telephone, follow up with them via telephone and email, build and maintain both new and existing relationships, provide excellent customer service, own a strong work ethic and take pride in your work—essentially establish yourself as an integral member of our sales force.
We will provide vital on-the-job training to the qualified candidate and give you all the tools you need to grow in our exciting, fast-paced and fun work environment.
• A strong background in new business sales is required. Minimum 1 year of relevant phone sales (or collections) experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Energetic team player with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Maintain a persuasive, tactful and professional demeanor.
• A strong sense of urgency and accountability.
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently without constant supervision, but is able to work successfully in a team environment. Basically – have a competitive instinct to win.
• Experience in providing excellent customer service and having great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with various executives at high levels.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Proficiency with contact management programs or CRM
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent business knowledge required.
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM is a global leader in specialized business news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM’s award-winning media properties, which include Law.com, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and The New York Law Journal. Headquartered in New York City with 16 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs