Inside Sales Representative
Law Journal Press publishes print and online editions of over 200 titles covering a broad range of legal topics. Written by leading lawyers and acknowledged experts, Law Journal Press offers authoritative information on the latest issues, with insightful analysis and practitioner-oriented guidance. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Inside Sales Representative to seek out new customers as well as to position new products to existing customers.
• Developing new clients while maintaining/growing existing business.
• Prospecting and pitching leads through cold calling; following up on these leads via email, and telephone
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Providing superior customer service
• Maintaining a lead database
• Attending industry events
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of prior inside sales experience; heavy cold-calling experience is a must
• Strong prospector/hunter for new leads
• Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook, Explorer and PowerPoint Required
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency with contact management programs or CRM
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM is the leading provider of specialized business news and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors. ALM's award-winning publications, events and digital properties anticipate and address the needs of our elite audience, delivering information and tools that allow them to succeed in today’s rapidly-changing and demanding business environment. ALM will continue to produce and distribute trusted and timely news, data, analysis and insights in an engaging and personalized manner on integrated platforms.
For more information, visit www.alm.com
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs