Inside Sales Account Executive
ALM Custom Projects offers lawyers, law firms and corporations unique opportunities to showcase their experience, background and status to an influential and affluent audience of lawyers, in-house counsel, business executives and consumers. They are currently seeking an energetic and professional Inside Sales Representative to join the team to build relationships with prospects, cultivate clients and provide them with exemplary guidance and assistance. As part of the team, he/she will prospect and pitch clients over the telephone, follow up with them via telephone and email, build and maintain both new and existing relationships and provide excellent customer service. We will provide vital on-the-job training to the qualified candidate and give him/her all the tools needed to grow in this exciting, fast-paced and fun work environment.
• A strong background in sales is required.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant phone sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding your sales goals.
• Energetic team player with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Maintain a persuasive, tactful and professional demeanor.
• A strong sense of urgency and accountability.
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently without constant supervision, but is able to work successfully in a team environment. Basically – have a competitive instinct to win.
• Experience in providing excellent customer service and having great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with various executives at high levels.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer. Proficiency with contact management programs or CRM
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business knowledge required.
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options. Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM is the leading provider of specialized business news and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors. ALM's award-winning publications, events and digital properties anticipate and address the needs of our elite audience, delivering information and tools that allow them to succeed in today’s rapidly-changing and demanding business environment. ALM will continue to produce and distribute trusted and timely news, data, analysis and insights in an engaging and personalized manner on integrated platforms.
For more information, visit www.alm.com
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs