Inside Sales Account Executive
ALM is currently seeking an energetic and professional Inside Sales Representative to add to our team, to build and maintain relationships with current customers and prospects. As part of our team, you will generate new business sales by contacting existing ALM customers and new prospects selling or up-selling ALM products. As part of our team, you will contact and prospect clients over the telephone, follow up with them via telephone and email, build and maintain both new and existing relationships, provide excellent customer service, own a strong work ethic and take pride in your work—essentially establish yourself as a integral member of our sales force.
We will provide vital on-the-job training to the qualified candidate and give you all the tools you need to grow in our exciting, fast-paced and fun work environment.
• A strong background in new business sales is required. Minimum 1 year of relevant phone sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding your sales goals.
• Energetic team player with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Maintain a persuasive, tactful and professional demeanor.
• A strong sense of urgency and accountability.
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently without constant supervision, but is able to work successfully in a team environment. Basically – have a competitive instinct to win.
• Experience in providing excellent customer service and having great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with various executives at high levels.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Proficiency with contact management programs or CRM
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent business knowledge required.
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. ALM is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and values diversity. M/F/D/V
ALM Media, where information and opportunity meet, is the leading provider of legal business news, information and products. With a top-rated portfolio that includes The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, Law Technology News, Law.com, Law Journal Press, The National Law Journal, Smart Litigator and ALM Legal Intelligence, ALM offers unmatched access to key audiences in the legal community—from managing partners, litigators and in-house counsel to C-level decision-makers, technology decision-makers and practitioners in many sub-specialties. Headquartered in New York City, ALM was formed in 1998. For more information, visit ALM.com and LAW.com.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/almjobs